What additional factors decide the dollar amount a property owner can charge per day?
- The number of game animals detected on our trail cameras and feed stations.
- Size of the game animals.
- Large number of mature bucks (male deer).
- How well the property is marketed/advertised even to out-of-state hunters who travel to Georgia.
As a property owner, why can’t I do this on my own
You absolutely can, but there are costs associated with doing it on your own.
- Added cost to your homeowner or liability insurance.
- Cost of time to vet each hunter.
- Cost of the feed program and camera station. This is key to ensuring you have a property a bowhunter would even pay to hunt.
- Marketing and advertising cost to keep the momentum and quantity of booked days.
- Cost of time to promote and keep enough traction.